Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New Album - Production Portfolio

http://www.last.fm/music/DJ+Geist13/Production+Portfolio

Just released on last.fm today is an unofficial album featuring all of the song I have made either for my school, or on commission. I released this album to help spread the word about what I do and what I can do as a music Producer.

I would like to offer my services to the world. Price: Negotiable.

Services I Offer:

-----TV/Internet/Radio Show Theme Songs
-----Short Film Scores and Soundtracks
-----FX for shows, films, and videos
-----Background/Ambience Music
-----Original Songs for a commission
-----Beats/Loops/Samples for other Producers
-----Professional Mastering Services (On a Track by Track basis)
-----Collaboration work with other Producers
-----Remixes and Mashups (You must own the rights to the song)
-----Free Music Promotion through Rising Artists International

Some services are free but each service has no set price. You can contact me at geistsoul13@gmail.com to further discuss what is needed and price range.

No comments:

Post a Comment